swstreamep1_front
FanFix December 03, 2022 2451
Overall rating

Audio/Video Quality

Audio Editing

Visual Editing

Narrative

Enjoyment

This Review might be long but I needed to make this review. I absolutely love and have enjoyed Phase 3 Edit of The Phantom Menace. By removing a lot of the exposition, plus the whole chosen one prophecy, Phase 3 has created an edit that in my opinion surpasses even George Lucas's version and I say that with great pride. I have to admit the whole chosen one prophecy and midichlorians rubbed me the wrong way when I watched the prequels back when they first came out. Plus also the whole C 3PO and R2D2 crap during the battles of Episode 2 and Anakin loosing his lightsaber was like a slap in the face to all fans of the OT. When I watched Attack of the Clones in 2002 I hated Anakin's portrayal because he came off as a whiny self entitled pompus spoiled brat and so far no fan editor so far has tried to actually fix this. I have complete faith that Phase 3 will create a great version of Anakin for 2 and 3 that I'll be able to watch
them alongside the final trilogy which is the original trilogy. I was born in August 1990 and when the Prequels came out I was very disappointed by the end of Revenge of the Sith. I love Star wars have since I was 4. In my opinion Phase 3 has brought back the magic for Star Wars and could very well with his edits create the true story Anakin Skywalker/Darth Vader that has mystery and enjoyment that will resonate with future fans of the PT and OT which are the only saga of the Skywalkers as this saga ended with Return of the Jedi. I will always recommend Phase 3 Prequel Edits and he will go on to become one of the great faneditors in the future of that I am certain. After all it is your destiny Phase 3 and one day you will seize it with pride lol.

User Review

Do you recommend this edit?
Yes
Format Watched?
Digital
Owner's reply February 24, 2023

Thank you so much for your fantastic review!

D
1 reviews
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 1

Comments