9.1 3 10
(Updated: January 13, 2024)
Overall rating

Audio/Video Quality

Audio Editing

Visual Editing

Narrative

Enjoyment

Another amazing reconstruction by TM2YC, There are 5 scenes that are in low quality due to them never being released in higher quality

As for the movie itself, well this is the infamous US theatrical cut that almost destroyed this film from becoming a classic, as some reviewers said before me, you watch this for the educational purpose of what went wrong.
This ISN'T a faster-paced version of the original plot (they cut some important stuff from the plot),
It won't make you love the film if you already didn't, and it isn't for rewatching purposes.

Edit: I changed my enjoyment to 6 due to dislikes but I still recommend to watch the other versions in order to enjoy the film

User Review

Do you recommend this edit?
Yes
Format Watched?
Digital
J
Top 500 Reviewer 30 reviews
Report this review Was this review helpful? 1 1

Comments

2 results - showing 1 - 2
Ordering
October 17, 2023
Can you please give more detail as to why you scored a 1 out of 10 for enjoyment? You gave a 10 for quality and editing and praised the film, but gave it the worst score possible for enjoyment? Did you not enjoy any of the editing? Your review seems to imply you did.
D
digmodification
January 04, 2024
The US Theatrical version of the movie isn't a very enjoyable experience
Nothing wrong with the edit itself
You watch this reconstruction to understand what went wrong if you want to enjoy Once Upon A Time In America you should watch other version
J
justrandomsome1
2 results - showing 1 - 2