notimetodietrad_front
FanFix February 05, 2023 2061
Overall rating

Audio/Video Quality

Audio Editing

Visual Editing

Narrative

Enjoyment

I feel as though I'll be echoing quite a few of the other reviewers but this was a very fun edit to watch!

I was slightly aware of the editing in the audio arena, largely due to sounds cutting out abruptly (whether this was due to needing to cut dialogue or was just from overlaying scenes, I think stretching these moments will be helpful). Futon has a great list in the review below.

The visual editing was very good! There were one or two instances where I could tell something was missing, either due to character "teleporting" or blood or whatnot but for the majority of it I was unaware.

The narrative changes were welcome, especially moving the opening, which always felt like a horror movie to me instead of a Bond movie. Safin not managing to get a word in at the very end is a bit abrupt but if I recall the dialogue there wasn't much that could be left in really.

Overall I enjoyed watching it, and your ending was great! I wonder if you could erase the missiles coming in and replace them with smoke as the plane flies away? Great work!

User Review

Do you recommend this edit?
Yes
Format Watched?
Digital
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments