Review Detail

9.3 25 10
Elm Street Art.jpg
FanFix June 28, 2012 3857
(Updated: September 05, 2012)
Enjoyment

March 25, 2008 @ 6:08 am

Loved the edit & is a massive improvement over the original. Being a Freddy fan I really enjoyed that this edit felt more like a freddy movie as apose to Jason. There are some criticisms however like keeping the Freddy playing pinball with Jason or the stoner seeing the catapillar Freddy, those were the kinda thing’s I’d like to not see in a Freddy movie & is one of the thing’s I hated about the NOES sequels. However Your editing is absolutley outstanding, I couldn’t find a fault, your a genius. The way you contructed the beggining credits and the end credits felt so proffessional that I could eaily fool someone into thinking this was actually a NOES sequel. You captured that 80′s Freddy movie feel & it imediatly made me feel at home. Great work, can’t say anough, keep it up. I’m just about to download the Terminator 3 edit of yours right now, after having seen your first edit i’m really looking forward to seeing how well you handle the mockery that is Terminator 3. Good luck with further edits dude & keep em up!.
M
1 reviews
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments