nightdead_front.jpg
TV-to-Movie June 29, 2014 4845
Overall rating

Audio/Video Quality

Audio Editing

Visual Editing

Narrative

Enjoyment

Absolutely loved this one. Will consider replacing any future Season 2 viewings with the relevant footage from Night of the Walking Dead. Having almost abandoned the show completely after the dreadfully slow pace buliding up to the "climax" which was the most predictable reveal of any suspensful plot that I can recall I can honestly say that the movie improves upon Season 2 in every way possible. The point in this film I thought was cut too short was when Rick was under the tank and had the gun to his head. He seems to change his mind too fast and abruptly climbs into the tank. I can't remember if he pulled the trigger and the round had already been fired or if he just changed his mind. This was the only "major" concern I have with this film. Although I loved Season 1 and feel it's worth viewing all six episodes in their entirity the rapid pace was something special and was a great experience. I am looking forward to repeated viewings of this film and will be recommending it to many. Well done and thank you for such an entertaining edit. Who knew the second season could be this exciting? Bravo.

User Review

Do you recommend this edit?
Yes
Format Watched?
Digital
R
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments