9.4 10 10
FanFix August 05, 2013 4625
Overall rating

Audio/Video Quality

Audio Editing

Visual Editing

Narrative

Enjoyment

This fanedit was remarkably well done. Jerick cut out a lot of extraneous crap from the original sequels, tightened up the pacing, and pretty much seamlessly integrated the two movies. The latter movie especially benefited from this treatment: a lot of the unbearably dumb parts are gone, and in their place is an engaging grand finale. My sole complaint is that there were a few scenes where Morpheus is speaking a little too quietly. I would have bumped up his volume a few decibels and knocked the music down slightly during crescendos (but only slightly). I suspect this is more a matter of taste and of my use of headphones, but it's a quibble either way.

User Review

Do you recommend this edit?
Yes
Format Watched?
Digital
Owner's reply August 21, 2013

Thanks for taking the time to write your kind review! I didn't adjust any of the audio levels of either Matrix film so I'm pretty sure what you were hearing was the way it always was. I did have to adjust the levels of the "Enter the Matrix" footage since I had to upconvert it to 5.1 audio for the bluray. Morpheus isn't in any of those scenes though.

J
1 reviews
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments