FanFix September 09, 2023 1617
(Updated: November 13, 2023)
Overall rating

Audio/Video Quality

Audio Editing

Visual Editing

Narrative

Enjoyment

I had never seen Ant Man & The Wasp Quantumania before but after watching the Loki season 2 my friends suggested I go back and watch it to gain some further understanding of the way the MCU are doing things (I have however read the comics that are inspiring the storyarcs present in the current MCU). I saw that the movie had some underwhelming reviews and audience response and so I thought I'd find a fan edit that would improve the movie for my first viewing and stumbled across Kang: Quantumania. After watching I was very entertained! Nothing felt out of place and the storyline and editing were cohesive and easy to follow, sure theres still some cringe Disney quips going on (can't do much about that...), but as for the edit itself it was an incredibly enjoyable movie and I am thoroughly impressed in how you managed to take a movie that was apparently so poorly paced and disorganised and make it incredibly enjoyable. I would recommend anyone to give this edit a watch if you appreciate the stories Marvel are offering, even if Disney are the ones screwing up the production side of the project.

User Review

Do you recommend this edit?
Yes
Format Watched?
Digital
R
1 reviews
Report this review Was this review helpful? 1 0

Comments