8.4 22 10
FanFix August 08, 2012 10581
Overall rating

Audio/Video Quality

Audio Editing

Visual Editing

Narrative

Enjoyment

I love a good Bond adventure! This FE of Never Say Never Again takes one of the more infamous films in Bond's history and turns it into a movie worthy of the character, fitting in perfectly alongside the EON Bond films. Thrilling, fun, funny, and just an all-around treat! Watching this was like discovering a long-lost entry in the series for the first time.

The A/V Quality was decent for what it was, though I really hope Blofelds Cat plans to release an HD version eventually. No problems that I could see with the video editing - the pre-credit sequence is a bit quick but was done really well considering the material. I love the audio editing! Replacing the soundtrack with classic Bond tunes was the right call, it never distracted and always helped. The selection is great and utilized in all the right places. The narrative was clear, never confusing, and as well-paced as any other Connery Bond film.

And, of course, I really REALLY enjoyed it!

Definitely recommended for any James Bond fan! If you weren't a fan of Never Say Never Again before, give this version a try - it might change your mind!

User Review

Do you recommend this edit?
Yes
Format Watched?
DVD
Report this review Was this review helpful? 2 1

Comments