9.1 28 10
FanFix February 01, 2019 9614
Overall rating

Audio/Video Quality

Audio Editing

Visual Editing

Narrative

Enjoyment

Audio/Video Quality: Excellent quality, I don't notice any degrading visuals or hiccups in the audio at all.
Visual Editing: Almost perfect. Some scenes like Senate hearing, I can notice the deleted scene added in because of the slight difference in color grading and aspect ratio but It's not going to detract you from the movie.
Audio Editing: Flawless.
Narrative: More focused, enjoyable, and cohesive now. Hammer might be a bit to bland in this cut, but It's either that or dweeb hammer which a lot of people find that annoying. I also like Pepper and Tony relationship in this cut, less bickering between the two and more like a couple who just doesn't have the time to talk and understand each other now.
Enjoyment: Overall, it's a superb cut that really tighten up the film and make it less jarring. Takes a film that's like 5/10 to a really solid 7/10. and I think this is the best that it could have been given how bad the script {which lapis molari can't fix] and the source. Thank you for your fantastic work lapis molari.

User Review

Do you recommend this edit?
Yes
Format Watched?
Digital
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments