FanFix June 30, 2023 1144
(Updated: July 30, 2023)
Overall rating

Audio/Video Quality

Audio Editing

Visual Editing

Narrative

Enjoyment

First and foremost is the cutting from the intro to the sea plane at docks sailing directly into the intrigue - its just right. Overall its feeling very old school with alot less of the grandiose rich people rule the roost setting - serving on the taxpayer's tab stuff. Its alot more of the mission, and the engagement with the enemy.

Not sure if I can say that the ending is Bond living happily ever after in anything other than a dream. This sequence is nice though. Im a dreamer too.

The ambition here is to attain the unattainable, unfortunately. In the end I felt the story was too broken and emotional investment has been cut to shreds. Any suggestions one might have to set the story on another course will require some reshootings.

For what it is its watchable, and quite a novelty indeed. Certainly a success in respect of pacing.

User Review

Do you recommend this edit?
Yes
Format Watched?
Digital
Owner's reply December 03, 2023

I thank you for your honesty. I can say that I worked with what I had, but my ambitions were indeed similar to yours I can tell by your review. I really wish you enjoyed it more. But I think I made a NORMAL length version of this film, that does make sense if you've seen the previous films with actress Seydoux, who I want to marry by the way. She's incredible. I digress. Thank yo for your honest review!

Report this review Was this review helpful? 2 0

Comments