halloween_boogeyman_front
FanMix October 16, 2022 2122
Overall rating

Audio/Video Quality

Audio Editing

Visual Editing

Narrative

Enjoyment

Like many others, I love the original Halloween movie, but I think the sequel is just okay. Which is the main reason why I love Last Survivor's edit of the two films! I've watched a few fan edits that basically just combine the two films to make one LONG film, which is fine but just hard to watch in one sitting. As LS mentioned in his Synopsis/Intention, this is not an edit for everyone who loves Halloween. He has definitely re-"shaped" the films from a pair of slasher flicks to a full-on murder mystery film, which does contain some of the violent images. If you are someone who needs to see ALL of the violence, then this is NOT the edit for you.

Overall, the story and editing really flow quick & smooth, I can't recall noticing anything that made me pause or question the edit.
The only thing I wish he could have changed, which is probably close to impossible, is removing the whole "sister" element from part 2... but I can live with it.

If you are a bit tired of all the same ol' Halloween edits that are out there, then this just might be the edit for you!
Now is there anything you can do with the new trilogy, LS? ;)

User Review

Do you recommend this edit?
Yes
Format Watched?
Blu-Ray
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments