bladerunnergoodguy_front
FanFix August 07, 2021 4601
Overall rating

Audio/Video Quality

Audio Editing

Visual Editing

Narrative

Enjoyment

I've seen all of the official releases of "Blade Runner" and have approached the multiple fan edits with equal amounts of dread and curiosity (how does one mess with a classic?) and I think I've watched them all, including the b/w noir version.

THIS RENDERING is by far above and beyond all the rest; it is like watching the film for the first time.

Is it the sound (emphasis and music significantly rearranged)? The changeups in plot points (now a fuller/deeper immersion)? Those were the questions I was asking myself while watching this in complete awe. Clearly, it's not any one particular thing that elevates this fanedit to what now should be considered the "Blade Runner gold-standard experience" other than recognizing the holistic insight and artistic skill of this one faneditor himself.

YES, watch it and become immersed unlike any version before it -- headphones highly recommended -- and I sincerely hope that those who were involved in the creation of the original(s) will find their way to this version and be likewise amazed.

User Review

Do you recommend this edit?
Yes
Format Watched?
Digital
R
1 reviews
Report this review Was this review helpful? 2 0

Comments