9.0 18 10
FanFix March 27, 2018 14055
Overall rating

Audio/Video Quality

Audio Editing

Visual Editing

Narrative

Enjoyment

Fantastic edit!! Would recommend this to any one who loves GoT and fantasy films in general! I love the tv show and watched through every season more than 3 times and I can say that this edit for season 1 is fantastic and brilliantly edited! I loved the LOTR music in this as it fits in so nicely but I would love to hear some GoT themes in their also, especially the ending!! I did think there were certain plots that were skipped very quickly and for people that never watched the tv show before might get a bit confused! An example being dany and drogos relationship and Jaime and Neds conflict! A few other minor gripes but that would be only nit picking. I know you can't leave in every plot hole in as it is cut into a 2 and a half hour movie but for what you did it was amazing and did a great job! I am looking very forward to the next seasons of movies you are making and think that you will do a fantastic job on doing so! no rush but would love to see them done before the new season! Once again fantastic edit and can't wait for your next ones! Amazing Job :)

User Review

Do you recommend this edit?
Yes
Format Watched?
Digital
A
1 reviews
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments