Shorts November 28, 2009 2204
(Updated: August 27, 2012)
Overall rating

Audio/Video Quality

Audio Editing

Visual Editing

Narrative

Enjoyment

Watching (fe) la vi was a transcendent experience for me. The images, sound and music washed over me. I found the film to be peaceful, sad, profound, beautiful, complex and fulfilling. Whether or not blueyoda likes to label it as such, this is a truly artistic piece of work and reflects the depth of creativity and imagination of its creator. I felt the personal nature of the work very strongly while I was watching it – I may not have been able to understand the story behind every nuance, but I enjoyed the knowledge that this strange and bewildering mixture of images and sounds each has a personal meaning for blueyoda, and has been chosen for a specific reason. I never felt the need to know exactly what that was – but there is a journey here, and it allows the watcher to project their own wishes/desires/fears into the narrative. Therapy through artistic expression in the true sense. Thank you for sharing this piece of yourself with us blueyoda, the experience will stay with me. It is bold, honest, and engrossing.
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments