8.4 49 10
FanMix August 07, 2012 6711
(Updated: September 02, 2012)
Overall rating

Audio/Video Quality

Narrative

Enjoyment

throwgncpr oct 21 2008

I just got done watching this, and I highly enjoyed it. This was an awesome fanedit to take a movie and provide a new spin. Perfect timing with Halloween right around the corner. I think people will really enjoy this. The combination of sci-fi and horror was nicely mixed here.

VIDEO QUALITY: 5/5. It was fairly crisp. I noticed some pixelation around stars at times, but other than that it was good.

AUDIO QUALITY: 5/5 nice. the additions were seamless. The only thing that stood out to me was the end credits: the music seemed a bit loud, but overall for the edit, very nicely done.

STORY: 5/5 Awesome horror flick.

Really I can give this nothing but a 5-star rating with a couple minor quibbles (see below). It was a great fanedit, and I recommend this to anyone who liked the original, or wanted a different experience from it. The extra scenes were integrated well. There were only a couple times where edits felt a bit awkward. When Justin first enters the core, the new scenes seemed a bit odd and out of place. Also the transition to the new ending (which I LOVE) was a little jarring (I wont go into details to spoil it for anyone).

Thanks for the cool movie Mollo
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments