FanMix May 16, 2015 4189
(Updated: May 27, 2015)
Overall rating

Audio/Video Quality

Audio Editing

Visual Editing

Narrative

Enjoyment

The video quality is top notch. The video editing is really well timed with the music. There is no audio editing (I could maybe have done with some soundFX. Lazers! Roaring hyperdrives! Explosions! etc) so I give it 50/50. The narrative is pretty clear given that this is only a slice of the visuals. The enjoyment is tip top. It loses several "cool points" for being based on the 2011 Blu-Ray Special-Editions.

This band have done an amazing job soundtracking ESB. Thrash Metal isn't usually my bag (As I can't stand all the shouting) but these instrumentals totally rawk. My favourite part had to be the guitar riffery timed with the asteriod chase. I was walking round humming that one for hours.

I've watched and listened to this several times. Good times!

User Review

Do you recommend this edit?
Yes
Format Watched?
Digital
Report this review Was this review helpful? 1 0

Comments

3 results - showing 1 - 3
Ordering
May 27, 2015
Thanks for watching! I'm not familiar enough with all the variants, but I'd certainly consider re-cutting this someday, with a different source. What do YOU think would be the coolest source?
O
overclock
May 30, 2015
In reply to an earlier comment

I can spot you used the Blu-Ray because the colours are all wrong. The image is blue and/or pink.

So if you've not heard of them before... Google "Harmy's Despecialized Editons". A meticulous fan recreation of the original-unf**ked-with-trilogy in the highest possible quality. Highly reccomended.
T
tm2yc
May 30, 2015
In reply to an earlier comment

Awesome! Thanks.
O
overclock
3 results - showing 1 - 3