8.8 3 10
TV-to-Movie March 03, 2013 2949
Overall rating

Audio/Video Quality

Audio Editing

Visual Editing

Narrative

Enjoyment

Foreword: I haven't seen the original episodes in sometime, which I prefer for watching edits and I also didn't review the changes (log) ahead of watching, which I also prefer. I looked at the edit list back when I downloaded the edit, but I like to not know what I'm walking into; I don't watch an edit for a few months or more after downloading it.

What I liked: It was nice to see a stream lined story arch just focused on a few characters.

What I didn't: I missed some of the details of what was happening around the characters. The pacing was a little slow, and then it would jump, and just felt a little off for those reasons.

Overall: I'm not sure I'd see this version over the original but it has its ups. I am not trying to trash your work, but I was a big fan of the originals and this version seemed to take away some of the original magic and the layers the show had. I would often want to watch another episode once one ended, but I felt like I wanted to watch something else by the time I was half way through. It just wasn't for me I guess.

Extra: Keep up the good work, and I think the formula you have might benefit in an episode format rather than a movie format.

User Review

Do you recommend this edit?
No
Format Watched?
Digital
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments