FanFix May 21, 2023 2937
(Updated: July 28, 2023)
Overall rating

Audio/Video Quality

Audio Editing

Visual Editing

Narrative

Enjoyment

I enjoyed most of the narrative changes, some fixed plot holes, other removed minor (sometimes major) annoyances. The film is better because of them.

The removal of Robin works, that subplot goes nowhere (for me) and it was just sequel-baiting and too much in-the-nose. The changes on Bane and Talia’s stories also improve both characters.
And the most obvious annoyance on the original film is completely fixed: the stupid bomb timer. The bomb plotline is still stupid as hell, but it’s bearable and at least a bit believable now.

The only occasional flaws with the edit are audio related, like some previous reviews have stated. On some scenes, the audio shifts too much, from way too loud into way too hushed (checked the original film and these are not there). The most obvious portions are a lot of Bane’s dialogue lines. They stand out a lot (more than in the original film), showing the dialogue has been edited.

Edit 29-07-2023:
- the faneditor fixed the audio issues I've noticed, In the most recent version, the audio is just fine.
- i'm updating my review accordingly

User Review

Do you recommend this edit?
Yes
Format Watched?
Digital
Owner's reply July 15, 2023

I took your criticism regarding the audio to heart and I fixed this as much as possible.

Report this review Was this review helpful? 2 0

Comments