TV-to-Movie December 22, 2022 1274
Overall rating

Audio/Video Quality

Audio Editing

Visual Editing

Narrative

Enjoyment

A Crisis is coming.....

Upon hearing of the intentions behind this edit, i was intrigued to learn how BionicBob would pull it off. There is a lot of backstory and character building in the lead up to Crisis (across all the Arrowverse shows) and this edit would be no small task. The end result.....BionicBob does it again.

This edit is masterfully done. from a technical perspective, the editing is flawless. Visually stunning and there were no audio issues noticed in my viewing. The scenes and story beats that were chosen from all the shows all contribute to the characters stories and add to the stakes of what this will mean going forward.

My only nitpick would be that at times, the narrative felt like it was drifting away from the core focus of building to Crisis. Specifically, i felt the Blood Work arc from Flash Season 6 contributed little to the narrative that was not already being explored by the other flash season 6 scenes with Barry coming to terms with the knowledge of the impending Crisis and how he chooses to deal with it.

Other then that, this edit completely works in fulfilling Bionic Bob's intentions to produce a worthy build up (Countdown) to the most significant event in the Arrowverse history.

I cannot stress how much i enjoyed this edit.

A big thank you to BionicBob for all the hard work and effort that went into this. I cannot wait to experience the part 2.

User Review

Do you recommend this edit?
Yes
Format Watched?
Digital
J
1 reviews
Report this review Was this review helpful? 2 0

Comments