FanMix July 05, 2012 6067
(Updated: August 29, 2012)
Overall rating

Audio/Video Quality

Audio Editing

Visual Editing

Narrative

Enjoyment

This review is based on my opinions and my viewing experience. Nothing is meant as an attack. Spoiler warning.

AUDIO: Everything sounded great except when Conan and Subotai walk into the first city we see, the audio got distorted when the bass notes hit. It may have been my setup, but i have NEVER had this happen before.
8 out of 10

VIDEO: Image quality was superb on my tv, and it seemed a bit better crisper and clearer than the retail dvd.
10 out of 10

EDITING: Very well done. Hardly anything stood out as being off, except for one or two audio fades that did not seem as smooth as they could have been. The footage from other films blended in very good all things considered and did not seem jarring at all. The new effects were beautiful, and half of them i did not notice until i watched the special feature. Love the snake eyes!!! So Cool.
9 out of 10

ENTERTAINMENT: This one is [exploitive deleted] awesome. So much fun. I was blown away. Loved how you managed the counterpoints between the film and the music. It was kind of like the ultimate sync (remember those?). Absolutely nothing to complain about here.
10 out of 10

OVERALL:
9 out of 10

SIDE NOTES: This fanedit is miraculous. Astounding. Beautiful. You have opened a new door in the fanediting world TMBTM, and you did it briliantly. I cannot wait to see more edits like these. You have earned a place in Valhalla TMBTM, congrats.

Sincerely. Rogue.
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments