Shorts October 19, 2023 470
(Updated: October 29, 2023)
Overall rating

Audio/Video Quality

Audio Editing

Visual Editing

Narrative

Enjoyment

I never finished the Sopranos after season 2. I'm not a fan of mafia movies/shows.

Thankfully this edit is probably even better without any knowledge of the show. It's a pretty perfect edit. The narrative flows well, and has just the right amount of eerie to make you feel something is 'off'.

Funny how viewers interpret things differently. The previous reviewer said he'd have preferred a bit more mystery. Imo the opening show is what makes the edit special. It doesn't try to be mysterious, but tries to show you what it's like to be unconscious. It shows you the helplessness and doesn't try to trick you. In a way this edit reminds me of the movie 'the Father' which also tries to give you a glimpse into a broken mind.

Highly recommended, and I craved more after the 26 minutes were over. I agree with previous reviewers on that end, but imo that only means a 10/10 is deserved. Creating a craving for more is not an easy thing to accomplish. Well done Jason!
Owner's reply October 29, 2023

Thank you very much for leaving a review, and I'm glad you liked it! I wonder if there's some more I can do to expand the story without compromising the original idea.

D
Report this review Was this review helpful? 1 0

Comments