Review Detail

9.2 20 10
Overall rating

Audio/Video Quality

Audio Editing

Visual Editing

Narrative

Enjoyment

For starters as a kid I loved the original. I grew up with it. Looking back I understand the reasoning behind the decision to go for a more video gamey action figure type movie. The Tim Burton movies were created for my dad, and these were created for me… this movie wasn’t even created to put my ass in seat in theaters(although it did) . It was created to sell toys to me on Christmas.

Anyway that aside this version of the movie cuts out everything that as a grown ass man I have grown to hate about the movie and adds the stuff that gives you more of a dark and adult tone.

If you are over the age of 40 and this isn’t your favorite version of Batman Forever then you seriously need to re-evaluate your life.

To put it frank, this edit is amazing and without it I would never watch this movie again. This is the go to version for adults and I will watch this version and only this version every year for Halloween until I die.

God Bless Val Kilmer!! Keep him in your prayers everyone!! Let his sacrifice be a reminder to get the HPV vaccine before practicing what my generation was told was a safe and effective alternative to sex!

User Review

Do you recommend this edit?
Yes
Format Watched?
Digital
S
Report this review Was this review helpful? 1 0

Comments