Review Detail

9.2 20 10
Overall rating

Audio/Video Quality

Audio Editing

Visual Editing

Narrative

Enjoyment

Quite liking Tim Burton’s Batman (particular Dwight Fry’s “Descent into Mystery”) and loving Batman Returns, I have been reluctant to venture into the world of Joel Schumacher and his rather less well-regarded entries. This recent re-redo has prompted my interest, and will shortly be followed by MusicEd912’s “Deep Freeze” recut of Batman & Robin.

This is probably the least favourite of mine out of the three, though that in no way means it’s bad! I happily watched it straight through and never lost interest and could quite imagine myself doing so again. The feelings I have are entirely unoriginal, with the main point of annoyance being the overacting villains, even compared to the previous entries! Would be interesting to see how more cutting might help, might try some of the other edits available here.

AV generally excellent, barring the low-quality deleted scenes of course but the desaturation and added grain helps with quality consistency. Thanks Scaperat for making the original edit, and INIGHTMARES for enhancing it!

User Review

Do you recommend this edit?
Yes
Format Watched?
Digital
P
Top 50 Reviewer 83 reviews
Report this review Was this review helpful? 2 0

Comments