antwaspghost_front
FanFix February 26, 2023 1594
Overall rating

Audio/Video Quality

Audio Editing

Visual Editing

Narrative

Enjoyment

This is one of the very few movies from the Infinity Saga that I have only seen once or twice and I just remember some parts of them here and there, in contrast to other films, like the Winter Soldier, were I remember the whole thing because it was so great. So, with that, I want to clarify that I do not remember the original movie enough in order to make a comparison to the changes, so I will just review it for what it is.

For Ant-Man and the Wasp I thought the same thing that I thought for Quantumania, it is just a mediocre, ok, forgettable movie that I didn't want to see ever again in any future MCU marathon. I'm happy to say that Bobson's edit changed that. It didn't reinvent the wheel or anything, but at least now I found the movie more enjoyble and fun to watch and I'm glad to include it in my MCU marathons as a more chill-switch-off-your-brain entry.

As other reviewers have mentioned, there is an issue with the volume level in the deleted scenes, they are much louder, plus the unfinished CGI, but I didn't mind very much. Leaving the unfinished CGI aside, I hope the volume level will get fixed. Beside these two issues though, technical wise it's perfect, all the cuts were seamless.

I most definitely recommend this edit and I'm sure it will be your go-to version of the movie, unless you didn't like the original at all in which case this edit wont save it for you.

Thank you Bobson Dugnutt for all your hard work and thanks to anyone who read my review!

User Review

Do you recommend this edit?
Yes
Format Watched?
Digital
Report this review Was this review helpful? 1 0

Comments