amazingspideruntold_front
Extended Edition November 27, 2020 9402
Overall rating

Audio/Video Quality

Audio Editing

Visual Editing

Narrative

Enjoyment

This is a movie I already enjoyed very much with the theatrical cut. IMO this is still to this day my favorite Spider-man movie out of all the existing ones. The fan edit, I enjoyed it just as much as the theatrical cut. All the deleted scenes were added in seamlessly. So if anyone already enjoys this movie but want more (extended), then I would definitely recommend checking this out.

The reason why I only gave 9 out of 10 for narrative is because one small criticism I have is that the intro scene was a bit too long. If I didn't already love this movie and know what is to come later, if this was my first time watching this movie, I would probably be wondering if this is a Spider-man movie or what? So for a fan who simply wants more, the long intro is fine. But if someone isn't a fan watches this for the first time, I imagine they might get bored with the intro scene. So if this was to be released at a theater, I would suggest trimming the intro scenes shorter so it's easier to digest.

Overall, this is a great edit for a fan to experience the story again with all the additional contents added in seamlessly.

User Review

Do you recommend this edit?
Yes
Format Watched?
Digital
Y
1 reviews
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments