alien5_front
FanFix November 12, 2020 10005
Overall rating

Audio/Video Quality

Audio Editing

Visual Editing

Narrative

Enjoyment

I am new to this forum and watching fan edits in general. I decided to peruse through the top rated edits and saw that Alien: Covenant was one of them by someone called Wraith. I looked into the user and saw that they consistently got high marks for their edits so I figured I would take a dumpster fire of a film and see if someone could make it worthy of recommendation.

To say I was impressed would be an understatement. A lot of you may know Wraith as the myth and the legend, but for a newcomer I was surprised with the care and eye that went into this edit. I mean, we are talking about arguably the worst film in the Alien series that someone got turned into maybe the second or third best one (I have yet to watch any Prometheus edits so who knows how the order will stack up after.) If this were to be released in theaters, moviegoers would just assume this is another one of Ridley Scott's Director's Cuts; Yes it is that good of an edit due to the cohesion of the added scenes giving us more context, the blending of the audio is unnoticeable, and the scene transition editing is near flawless. Highly recommend!

User Review

Do you recommend this edit?
Yes
Format Watched?
Digital
R
Report this review Was this review helpful? 1 0

Comments