X-Men: Days of Future Past - The Rogueless CutFeatured
The Rogueless Cut aims to completely remove Rogue from the offical self-titled "Rogue Cut", allowing the film to breath by removing a pointless subplot. It retains all of the new material from the Rogue Cut, without the bloat of Anna Paquin. No offence to Miss Paquin intended.
- X-Men: Days of Future Past: Theatrical Cut (2014)
- Cut Magneto and Iceman breaking into the X-Mansion to get Rogue with Iceman subsequently dying and Magneto bringing her back and swapping out Kitty
- Cut Wolverine saying Rogue when he wakes up in bed
- Restored Magneto breaking into the Pentagon to where it was in the Theatrical Cut. It was intercut with future Magneto and Iceman going to get Rogue, but since that was cut, so was this.
- Replaced many shots of Rogue standing over Wolverine with theatrical shots of Kitty
- Replaced Magneto being pulled through the door by Kitty with Blink opening a portal behind him
- Added back Iceman fighting off the Sentinels and dying in the process. This was cut from the Rogue Cut as he had died earlier already
when I first heard of the Rogue Cut of XMDOFP I thought it would've changed the movie in a more drastic way but it was essentially was an extended cut of XMDOFP with an unnecessary subplot, but Bobson's edit fixes this by doing what the title says and removing Rogue from the Rogue Cut, thus giving us a more complete version of XMDOFP, so if you love XMDOFP this edit will make you love it more.