xmenendtimes_front
Extended Edition March 07, 2022 3550
Overall rating

Audio/Video Quality

Audio Editing

Visual Editing

Narrative

Enjoyment

When it comes to fan edits, Bobson Dugnutt is synonymous with quality!

This delivers an extended cut of the final X-men movie in the Fox series (Dark Phoenix didn't happen), with the inclusion of deleted scenes that do a lot to give added depth to the character's we know and love like Cyclops, Magneto and Storm.

Some minor nitpicks, there is an audio error where you can hear the voice of Nightcrawler on an establishing shot before it cuts to a re-inserted deleted scene of Beast and Mystique at the X Mansion. There's then also a single frame from the extended mall scene where a CGI Nightcrawler was to be included in a dance battle, instead it's text on the screen with a tennis ball on a stick. Very brief, I didn't notice it the first time watching, but it is in there.

The only other gripe I have with this edit is that there are no subtitles for the many non-English/foreign language scenes. Otherwise, it's the extended cut I always wanted out of this movie, and if the subtitles could be corrected, it would replace the theatrical cut as my go to version of X-Men: Apocalypse.

User Review

Do you recommend this edit?
Yes
Format Watched?
Digital
J
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments