9.5 7 10
TV-to-Movie November 30, 2013 3910
Overall rating

Audio/Video Quality

Audio Editing

Visual Editing

Narrative

Enjoyment

Sometimes an episode of a TV-series is so engaging that when one realizes the credits are due, a verbal "no, no, no, not yet!" is uttered. RollWave's edit responds to this and prolongs that episode. Not by just stacking a couple of episodes and be done with it, but by finding a compelling story arc that manages to uphold the extended run time. And what better arc to use?

Phenomenal work by RollWave, from start to finish. Despite the massive trims, this edit still achieves the tremendous task of fitting it all together. Seamlessly so, I might add. Not a single thing is out of place, jarring, questionable or otherwise disruptive. It even accomplishes to conceal the noticeable transition from an Aaron Sorkin-piece to whomever succeeded him. Audio and Video editing are, to my eyes and ears, flawless. It just fits. Fantastic!

The only thing bothering me, and it's not even a fault of RollWave's, is the quite sudden culmination (with the FBI). It feels rushed in the original episode, but not a lot can be done about it.

A stunning accomplishment and highly recommended.

User Review

Do you recommend this edit?
Yes
Format Watched?
Digital
M
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments