9.7 14 10
Extended Edition July 06, 2012 16051
(Updated: August 31, 2012)
Overall rating

Audio Editing

Visual Editing

Enjoyment

Review by elbarto1 — March 29, 2010 @ 11:58 pm

I dont have the time to write a lengthy review, and there really isnt much to say since this is still technically the same film, just longer (and better) than we have seen before.

All the technical work is seamless, video looks great and the sound is supurb, never noticed any faults or errors besides 2 quick midscene “fades” where the image grew darker then lighter in a period of 2-3 seconds in the first act. Otherwise this is by far the best version of Waterworld I have seen to date!

Thank you Zaaacharias, your work and skill is very exceptional and I hope to see more from you in the future!

Entertainment 8/10 (original 7/10) the added material makes for a more well rounded experience and fills in a few holes from the theatrical.

Editing 10/10 both audio and video are seamless with the exception of the 2 scenes that quickly darken and lighten in the first hour (at the human base) which looks more like source error than editor error.

Extras n/a besides a nice intro menu and multiple language subtitles

Final score 9/10 this version is a must for fans of the film who want a high quality copy of the most complete version available.

well done sir!
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments