9.7 35 10
(Updated: December 16, 2016)
Overall rating

Audio/Video Quality

Audio Editing

Visual Editing

Narrative

Enjoyment

Twin Peaks has always interested me. It was quirky, funny, terrifying, and creepy all at the same time. David Lynch has a unique perspective on the world to be able to construct a story the way he does. When I became aware of the movie I needed to see it. It was much darker than the TV series and I actually enjoyed it more.

To be able to see the movie with all of the deleted scenes added back into the main cut made it that much more enjoyable for me personally. As others have stated the added material only makes sense if the watcher has seen the TV series first. I enjoyed the small extra cuts that involved the ring. For some reason I was never really certain what role it played in the overall story but in this version its involvement is much more clear to me.

This is a dark, dirty, and gritty movie that exposes the things about people that normally one wouldn't want to see. With Q2's edit it is a much more well rounded experience and ties into the TV series perfectly making it a great edition to the Twin Peaks family.

User Review

Do you recommend this edit?
Yes
Format Watched?
Digital
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments