tronperf_front
FanFix March 04, 2021 8162
Overall rating

Audio/Video Quality

Audio Editing

Visual Editing

Narrative

Enjoyment

Watched the fanedit late last night, so I've had about 24 hours to let it soak in. In one word, outstanding. I have been a gamer since the beginning. Owned an Atari, Commodore 64, and most everything else everything since then. When Tron came out in 1982 I was 10. It was everything I could have hoped for. 28 years later Legacy comes out. A good movie, but not a great one. It definitely did not live up to the unrealistic memories of a 10 year old. When I saw this fanedit posted I was hoping it would fulfill the promise the sequel didn't make good on. It did that and then some.

The story was seamless. When watching it you don't feel like your watching an edit. The video and audio quality is top notch. There is a reason I gave it all 10's. It deserves all of them. Mind you, you have to enjoy the theme to truly appreciate what this editor did. Sci-fi is a fickle mistress.

If you like Tron and/or the sequel, or you like sci-fi in general, you should watch this edit. It is great, and guess what? Tron 3 is supposedly slated for 2025, so we all have that to look forward to.

Thank you, Wakeupkeo for making this. This really feels like a labor of love and I appreciate you sharing your vision of this movie with me.

User Review

Do you recommend this edit?
Yes
Format Watched?
Digital
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments