9.2 31 10
FanFix August 15, 2012 5434
(Updated: September 02, 2012)
Overall rating

Audio Editing

Visual Editing

Enjoyment

November 14, 2009 @ 10:26 am

The Edit is fantastic, I really like how you’ve arranged it, and changed the music in some scenes. But as a whole I think I’d still leave out more of certain dialogue and visuals (“What’s stressing, bitches?”, or whatever it is he says, Bumblebee dancing, Fat hacker Boy freaking out in the interview room, and Captain Obvious stuff like “It’s a robot”, “The ice is cracking!”, and “It’s going after the files!”.) What I also hate is annoying ignorant stuff like “Bring The Rain!” – no military professional would talk like that on a radio – and the fat hacker boy being able to see an embedded message within an audio file and be able to decode it in five seconds, complete with pretty visuals. Michael Bay lives in a dream world! (It’s not your fault it was written by a 12-year old). I’d just like to see an attempt to make it a bit more “grown up”.

SO, the Technical – 10/10, and for the movie itself 6/10. But with improvement the movie as a whole could be an 8 or 9. The original I was WOWED with at the cinema but I must’ve been wearing rose-tinted glasses, and still found myself embarrassed at certain scenes (plus I was with my 8-yr old nephew at the time), so in hindsight having seen the movie after it came out on DVD I was terribly disappointed. I haven’t even bothered to see ROTF.

Still a recommended download, thank you for putting the time and effort into this.
D
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments