9.4 30 10
FanFix April 10, 2014 12633
Overall rating

Audio/Video Quality

Audio Editing

Visual Editing

Narrative

Enjoyment

I really appreciate you sending this to me, because now I won't hesitate on whether to watch a mediocre Thor sequel any more. For a light fan edit as you put it, you've managed to fix a lot of my personal gripes with the flick. First, the color correction looks very natural and professional. I know from personal experience that it's one of the more difficult aspects of fan editing. Second, the cuts you made were again natural and were actually creative as well as seem less. I'm also glad you left in the quips and humor untouched (from what I could tell) since that was what saved the original cut for me. And finally, the overall improvement in the narrative, in the fact that the flick is pretty much a waste of time in terms of impact on the cinematic universe. Well, again with the use of deleted scenes, re writing the subtitles and some clever re ordering (btw I love the way you ended on Loki) that is no longer a problem. Now I wanna see you possibly tackle another MCU entry in the future.

User Review

Do you recommend this edit?
Yes
Format Watched?
Digital
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments