9.6 39 10
FanFix August 26, 2020 7779
Overall rating

Audio/Video Quality

Audio Editing

Visual Editing

Narrative

Enjoyment

Okay, I'm really - and I mean, REALLY - impressed. This is one of those edits that reminds you why fan edits exist and just how much a movie can be improved. How much this is better than the original cannot be overstated. It's now fun, engaging and interesting, whereas the original lost pretty much everyone at some point I think. 100% replaced the original in my BR case. Just phenomenal Malthus, congratulations.

PS: The only reason audio editing is not a 10 is because of the audio in the deleted scene between Thor and Loki before Thor's coronation - the music completely takes over the dialogue just as Loki tells Thor that he loves him, and I had to replay that part a couple of times before I actually understood what Loki said. Other than that, basically flawless.

User Review

Do you recommend this edit?
Yes
Format Watched?
Digital
Report this review Was this review helpful? 2 0

Comments

2 results - showing 1 - 2
Ordering
March 08, 2021
Thanks so much for the glowing review. I'll revisit the levels in the deleted scene asap.
M
malthus
March 11, 2021
decided to go back and check - now that i know what Loki says it's no big deal at all. but i still do think the music is too loud relative to the dialogue.
C
collipso
2 results - showing 1 - 2