Review Detail

8.8 4 10
Special Projects July 24, 2012 2833
(Updated: September 05, 2012)
Enjoyment

March 26, 2010 @ 11:24 pm

It’s a large download that and the artwork and description seem to be putting people off from giving this mammoth undertaking the chance it deserves.

Basically it takes the entire media hurricane surrounding the release of Revenge Of The Sith and funnels it through your television screen into your brain in themed chapters.
It’s astonishing the amount of crazy, bonkers stuff will grab your optic nerve when you pop this into your player.

Not so much a documentary but more a pop art installation on a DVD.
Not so much a fan edit but more like being shot at by a video machine gun loaded with Episode 3 tooled shells.

Not everyone will like the sound of that and if you don’t it’s possibly not for you.

But if being a caught in None’s Star Wars cross-hair sounds like your thing you are in for a genuinely bizarre and rewarding treat.

The nature of the beast means the sound and visual quality varies from crisp to zoomed Youtube clips but that adds to the fun (some people may find this impossible to watch in one sitting and may work through it a few chapters at a time, not me I watched with headphones on couldn’t pull my eyes away from it).

Clearly this is a labour of love.
So go on give it a try and if you don’t love it put the blame on me.
B
2 reviews
Report this review Was this review helpful? 1 0

Comments