Review Detail

9.4 83 10
FanMix July 04, 2012 19380
(Updated: August 31, 2012)
Enjoyment

January 19, 2010 @ 12:38 am

I want to avoid spoilers, but from the squibs at the beginning, to the storm trooper hitting his head on the door and being told to stay behind and stand guarrd, to the cut scenes with Luke and Wedge, on dpwn to the wonderful 70′s styled ending and sound track…

…I had the time of my life! I was also surprised to see so much extra content during the credits! I’m amazed that I’ve never seen anyone try to use the cut scenes as you have and apply them to a more “normal” cut of this film, but what you have done with them (be it slap stick or not) was pure genius. This is an excellent way to view an alternate take of the Star Wars universe! Certainly nothing that could fit into cannon (not unlike the crappy movies version of the prequel stories), but a must for any Star Wars junky!

Anyhow, if you do not go down in history for this, I will certainly be surprised! This is perhaps the best fan edit of Star Wars ever made, standing side by side with Star Wars IV Revisited. One for laughs, and one to fix as many of George Lucas’ flaws as possible, though of course NOTHING compares to reading the novels. :)

10 Stars for you my man, I loved it, loved Jaws, and can only anticipate what you will do next! Keep it up!!!!

Err, did I say Wedge, I meant Biggs. :)

Still loving this sound track btw!
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments