Review Detail

9.4 83 10
FanMix July 04, 2012 19386
(Updated: August 31, 2012)
Enjoyment

January 7, 2010 @ 7:07 pm

I have had the privilege of watching a couple of versions of this and I had a lot of fun doing so each time. I think with this edit, it’s definitely a case of going far enough without going too far. The point is to make a massively different version of the movie, and he has succeeded on all fronts. New music, new effects, changes in character traits, etc… The blending of various video sources was successful, too, and not jarring at all. It really reminds me of one of those old Turkish or Italian rip-off films, and that’s a big part of the fun! It is not for everyone, but I do think everyone should give it a chance and see what they think. They may just dig it as much as me! :)

As usual, TMBTM has created a product of very high quality and continues to show that he is one of the top faneditors in all the land! I’m going to give it a 9/10 overall, as it is not perfect (I rarely give 10/10 to anything), but a great achievement in so many areas. Highly recommended for anyone who isn’t against change.
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments