the_things_front
FanMix August 15, 2012 5506
Overall rating

Audio/Video Quality

Audio Editing

Visual Editing

Narrative

Enjoyment

Loved this edit! It's hard for me to give a perfect score across the board, but it was even harder for me to find anything to criticize.

I was blown away by how much more I enjoyed T11 watching through this version. There are a couple of scenes that come to mind when I think of the bad CGI in T11 (the helicopter face split and the end spaceship escape), and they were both removed in a way that made sense and flowed as if they had never existed. This made the rest of the T11 CGI feel way more fitting than it ever has. Not sure if there was more done to them than simply cutting the excess, but it turned out great!

The pacing of the two movies blended together felt natural and interesting. Great job, Wraith! If there was one thing I would criticize, it would be the cover art. But that's personal taste, and I couldn't dock points for that! Honestly, very impressed with this edit. Outstanding.

I watched Version 3.

User Review

Do you recommend this edit?
Yes
Format Watched?
Digital
D
1 reviews
Report this review Was this review helpful? 1 0

Comments

2 results - showing 1 - 2
Ordering
August 24, 2021
Wraith here…Thanks so much for that. I’m very pleased you enjoyed it.

I’m going to revisit the coverart, simple as that. It deserves much better….thanks for the prod and not penalising your score.
W
W
wraith
September 29, 2021
Hiya...Just a note from WRAITH, The Artwork has been revised....in fact it is all NEW. Thanks for the prod!.
W
wraith
2 results - showing 1 - 2