serenity02_front.jpg
TV-to-Movie September 02, 2014 4649
Overall rating

Audio/Video Quality

Audio Editing

Visual Editing

Narrative

Enjoyment

This is from my review of part 3 of the trilogy which judges the trilogy as a whole.

Bottom line: If you like sci fi, please give this edit a try, you won't regret it. It is Amazing!

Review- I missed the entire Firefly run when it was out but my dad's a fan so I decided to check this out. It was fantastic. I love TV-to-movie edits because, when done right, they tell the core story of the series without being bogged down by the commercial motivation all TV shows have to keep expanding/adding fluff to meet a series quota. Entertaining, well acted, and well paced, this is an edit anyone who likes good sci fi should catch. It is reminiscent simultaneously of Battlestar Galactica and spaghetti westerns, and thats as good as you can get. Nathan Fillion is great in it as well as the rest of the cast.

This edit is done perfectly, it captures the essence of a solid sci fi show, and I bought the series just to watch and recommend this musiced's work here. Highest recommendation for this trilogy! Congrats man.
Kris

User Review

Do you recommend this edit?
Yes
Format Watched?
Digital
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments