FanFix August 16, 2014 11774
(Updated: November 16, 2014)
Overall rating

Audio/Video Quality

Audio Editing

Visual Editing

Narrative

Enjoyment

I loved the original movies and watched them all multiple times, that is except this one. This is the first time I saw this one since it came out at the cinema.

This is a great edit and it does it's best at fixing what was unfortunately a horribly bloated movie. The story flows well yet it still suffers and I feel is still too long and drags a bit. But thats a problem that likely cannot be fixed.

The only issue I had was there was a hard cut when the mayor is giving his speech and the volume was barely audible when I watched it on my computer.

User Review

Do you recommend this edit?
Yes
Format Watched?
DVD
Y
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 1

Comments

5 results - showing 1 - 5
Ordering
September 23, 2014
How can you rate the audio/video quality a 7 when he released a 21 gb bd-25 version?
H
haseo2101
September 25, 2014
In reply to an earlier comment

I didn't rate the BD version as you can see, but I rated the DVD version.

The sound was fine on my TV, but the volume was very low when watching on my Mac.

Did you even read past the stars I gave it before commenting?
Y
yoshif8tures
September 27, 2014

That has nothing to do with the edit itself. It has to do with the version you chose to obtain.
H
haseo2101
September 29, 2014

and as I stated earlier, my review was for the DVD and not the bluray
Y
yoshif8tures
September 30, 2014

End of discussion on this one guys, I've let it go on far enough.

For the record: Members are free to mark 'Audio/Video Quality' anyway they wish. If they watched the DVD then they can only mark on that one medium. That is why there is an option to state which version you watched. Speak as you find.
T
tm2yc
5 results - showing 1 - 5