Review Detail

9.5 28 10
Extended Edition July 06, 2012 8081
(Updated: September 05, 2012)
Enjoyment

October 3, 2010 @ 9:21 pm

I just finished watching this edit, and I must say that I am very impressed :)

As another reviewer said above, the scenes that were added were more than just useless footage in there for the sake of being there…they REALLY added to the movie.

The slightly lower quality of the added scenes was evident, as they never quite got the same post-production treatment that the final release got, but it doesn’t (by ANY means) take away from this edit. This is NO fault of the editor’s, and there isn’t as drastic a difference between the original scenes and the added scenes as it sounds, so don’t even take this into account into your decision to download this edit. You will NOT be disappointed.

ADM, you have done a GREAT job adding these scenes and putting this edition together. They slowed the movie down to just the right pace for me (I’m not a big fan of the non-stop explosion and guns type of movie) and the story and the characters are now much more coherent as a whole…the show seemed incomplete to me from the first time I watched it, but this has been deftly rectified!

I know the phrase is said a lot on this site, but this IS the quintessential edit of this movie. You have done a great job :)

An unquestionable 10/10 rating!
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments