Review Detail

9.3 94 10
FanFix August 15, 2012 22020
(Updated: September 05, 2012)
Enjoyment

August 6, 2008 @ 12:09 pm

Okay, please ignore my comments about Rapidshare for two reasons. Firstly, I finally managed to get it downloaded, even though I’m still convinced that Rapidshare sucks. But more importantly, don’t download the .avi, just go straight for the full DVD.

This edit, as others have already said better than I will, is incredible. But I have to say it anyway. This edit makes me like Terminator 3. Virtually all the moments I hated are gone – inflating breasts, the star glasses, Mike Kripke’s basement.. as far as I am concerned now, they never existed. Glitches in the Matrix which have now been corrected forever. This Terminator 3 is dark and as has been said before, now canon for me. I will tell my friends to download this, or just give them copies myself if they don’t.

The only thing I would’ve changed is the music at the very end. It’s a nice piece of music and almost makes the very end shots look uplifting, when of course the scenes themselves really aren’t. Nevertheless, this is an awesome piece of work by one person and endlessly more professional where an entire Hollywood team failed. THANK YOU!
S
2 reviews
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments