Review Detail

9.3 94 10
FanFix August 15, 2012 21999
(Updated: September 05, 2012)
Enjoyment

June 21, 2008 @ 6:42 am

This is far and away my favorite fan edit. It’s the one that I compare all others to and show as an example to people of what fan edits can do. I HATED this movie when I saw it in theatres. The unfunny, unnecessary humor … the overall silliness … the stupidness of the future leader of mankind. The action was kind of cool but it was over computerized. Thankfully, UA has stepped in and erased 99% of everything I hated about this movie. It’ll never be on par with Terminator or Terminator 2 but now it’s at least fun and entertaining, about on par with the TV series (which I dig). The editing is aces throughout, with nary a single hard or noticeable cut. Maybe if fan editors like UA were editing Hollywood’s movies they wouldn’t suck so bad. The only other thing I would’ve cut out is the scene where the T-850 tells John and Kate about John’s death. Like the cut scene of John whining about the T-850 not remembering him, this scene only serves to make John look like a moron. He’s the last hope for humanity, yet he makes a dumb mistake like trusting a terminator? Oh well, I’ll take what I can get. I also loved the Bits & Bytes part. I almost died laughing during the laugh trach moment. Great stuff.
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments