TTT ART EP 07
FanMix August 31, 2023 1872
Overall rating

Audio/Video Quality

Audio Editing

Visual Editing

Narrative

Enjoyment

Full disclosure: I am part of the Red Apple Crew, and was able to preview this edit. When I read that this film was to be cut down to a 60-minute episode, I thought "How on earth can it be done?!"; the story is so full already, that making trims and cuts would be difficult. ArtisDead has crafted a fantastic edit out of an already fantastic film!
The cuts, trims and re-arranging of scenes all work very well; there isn't much of the story that you're missing that would adversely affect the viewing experience.
The musical choices are fantastic, with heartfelt tributes to different musicians., plus the tone of the scenes with the new music hasn't been altered or watered-down. If anything, the tone has been made stronger through the use of new music. Editing music, and the removal of existing music from a film, can be extremely difficult, yet he has done a superb job here!
I genuinely loved this edit; some of the cuts are a tiny bit abrupt, however they didn't detract from my enjoyment, hence no reduction in the score I gave.
Great stuff overall!
Report this review Was this review helpful? 4 0

Comments