supermanepic_front
FanMix May 07, 2021 5415
Overall rating

Audio/Video Quality

Audio Editing

Visual Editing

Narrative

Enjoyment

So this cut is super long, don't get me wrong though that isn't a bad thing.

This movie though being 4 hours long, doesn't feel like it is that long. I really enjoyed it. As I said in the other review, I watched this and the Wraith Cut back to back the other night. I originally got them for my 13 year old daughter who grew up loving the first two Chris Reeve movies to watch. My kids ended up with a respiratory infection so once they are recovered, hopefully tomorrow, we will watch them together as a family. She is looking forward to watching them quite a bit.

Anyways, back to my review. This has a lot of extra things to it that the Wraith cut doesn't have. It seems to follow the shooting script ideas from my understanding. Compared to the Wraith Cut that captures the emotions/feel/idea Puzo and Donner wanted with the first two films, this cut captures also the complete picture so to speak. The idea, emotions, look, and scene order they originally wanted. It doesn't have an intermission but since this isn't a theater I just paused and went to the bathroom.

Anyways seeing Chris Reeve as Superman always bring a tear to my eye. This is such a great cut. I can't put into words how much it means to me to have this. I really do love it so much.

User Review

Format Watched?
Digital
Report this review Was this review helpful? 3 0

Comments