FanMix November 04, 2022 2279
(Updated: November 17, 2022)
Overall rating

Audio/Video Quality

Audio Editing

Visual Editing

Narrative

Enjoyment

ADigitalMan showed us that Superman 3 & 4, mixed together can give us an interesting new narrative, with the nuclear threat at the center of it, TheSpiedSpider used that brilliant idea and developed it to bring it a new perspective, a man with the power and the will to force peace, should he be seen as a hero or as a tyrant? Well, obviously, the movies aren't rich nor deep enough to fully exploit the potential of these thematics, but fortunately, there's enough material left for the audience to forge their own opinion on the matter.
But the heart of Superman Resurrection remains the Superman & Lois relationship, I dreamed about closure to the DonnerVerse since I was a kid and none of the Donner Cut nor Superman Returns could've satisfied me, ADigitalMan's Superman Redeemed was remarkable, but the Clark & Lana ending left me with a bitter taste. But with this, I found the definitive final chapter!
"This film is dedicated to our greatest Man of Steel & our most intrepid reporter, who will always be together." Such a beautiful sentence to conclude the Christopher Reeve Superman saga, he truly deserved this movie, thank you SpiedSpider for sharing this gem!

User Review

Do you recommend this edit?
Yes
Format Watched?
Digital
D
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments