Review Detail

8.7 43 10
FanFix August 14, 2012 9754
(Updated: September 11, 2012)
Enjoyment

Review by Ripplin — August 1, 2009 @ 1:07 am

Not a whole lot more to say that hasn’t been said, so I’ll just say that this is among my top 3 fanedits ever! ADM did some of his best work on this one, using two far from perfect movies. The way the movies were blended together so cleverly, keeping all the best stuff and trimming the fat, is quite a feat. It’s a really fun watch and of course, the contribution that [the hopefully not late, but still great] Darth Editous made to the project is a sight to behold! (or not to behold, in a way) Oh, and I definitely disagree with aarkus, who suggests cutting the majority of the Smallville scenes. What for? They are part of what makes this edit fun and I would never want to see them removed. Besides, how short do you want the movie anyway? :p

Even if, like many, you know what III and IV are like, you should definitely give this a try. I’m SO glad I did! I have shared it with many people and they are all very impressed, to the point where they’ve written more about it than I have in one case.

I love this edit and I give it a 9 out of 10. Cannot recommend it highly enough!
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments