Woooah this was pretty much flawless, it had me chuckling pretty much the whole way through. Aesthically really well done its got me thinking about a faux Robocop Movie to TV edit now. And as for that coke advert pure gold! Also loved the insertion of Riggs and Murtaugh this really sets a standard from the small amount of consections shorts I've seen so far. Oh and absolute classic Daniel Day Lewis as Abraham Lincoln!!!
Very fun edit (nice considering my main issue with Robocop 2 is general lack of fun). Loved the intro especially and all of the cameos. The announcer maybe could have been better, though. There were also a few rough audio things here and there but nothing too bad. Narrative was a little wonky but I guess that's what happens when you condense like this. Overall, though, I really enjoyed this and would definitely watch some more Supercop adventures.
I was pretty surprised how good this was. The last Leeroy edit I saw was The Killer Bride and he’s come quite a long way. This was an awesome ride! There were quite a few literal laugh out loud moments. And bravo for the editing in the shoot-out.
The audio editing was a bit sloppy though. Step up your game on that and you’ll be on fire.
- Interesting touch with having Anchorman News Intro on the TV (works good with “turn that shit off”)
- I noticed you also mixed in some scenes from other movies
- Cool opening credits sequence (although the voice over was amateurish but I guess cheesiness works with this edit!) and I can't fault leeroy, not everyone is ThrowgnCpr and hires a professional voice over actor!
- lol at the last actor credited (I won't spoil it for those who haven't seen the edit)
- at times it seemed like the audio transitions could have been smoothed out a bit
- lol at the coca-cola commercial, clever
- Overall this was a fun edit