9.8 48 10
FanFix July 28, 2019 22328
Overall rating

Audio/Video Quality

Audio Editing

Visual Editing

Narrative

Enjoyment

I give this edit a very good review, since I really like the quality and cuts and editing choices. However, I have to say I don't really care about this movie. I watched the original version in the cinema, but I was really dissapointed then. I never planned to watch it again. I did watch this edit however and enjoyed the choices and the work done. But still, nothing moves within me when I watch it. Many great edits of the other films made them watchable for me again and made me actually feel the emotions and get the message and the characters of the movies. But I am afraid not the best editing in the world can safe this movie, since the characters, maybe actors and the whole plot at the most made me feel.. nothing. So to me this film is redundant as a whole. BUT the edit was great, a lot of work was put into it and DigModiFicaTion has a general feel on what to change when and how and what to leave alone.

User Review

Do you recommend this edit?
Yes
Format Watched?
Digital
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 1

Comments

1 results - showing 1 - 1
Ordering
April 27, 2020
Thanks gunpowder for the review! This one was a hard one for sure. It pushed me to really tackle some new skills for a film that I also didn't have much of a connection with. I appreciate you taking the time to share your thoughts in your review!
D
digmodification
1 results - showing 1 - 1